Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Painting Tanks - Side by Side - Complete ... but for Final Touches

Not withstanding the issue with the muted colors (yes, I am spelling like a yank 'cause I am one even though I live in the UK) I still like the way the two tanks are starting to look so I thought that I would post an interim picture.

I am pretty much done at this point though I am looking for a review of what additional weathering should be done (and I need to apply a black shadow to the unit number).   I am also open to input in regards to what else I could improve without a massive repaint!

Click on Image for Larger Version












 Side by Side Notes
3D Print 
Battlefront

Nothing new at this point



Next Post in Series:  Final Final

Previous Posts in the Painting Tanks thread:

Painting Tanks - Side by Side - Camouflage On and Detailing Underway
Side by Side - Primed, Base Coated, and Ready for Camo
Side by Side - Ready to Start Painting
Side by Side - 3D Print vs Battlefront Model
First Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment