Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Current Inventory of 15mm / 1:100 Scale Models (/Bling)

Here is the current comprehensive list of the various models that I have created in the 15mm, or 1:100, scale used by Flames of War.  All of these models are in the public domain at Thingiverse under a license that says you can have them but you can not sell them and you need to give me credit for them if credit is due.  Many of them are also available for sale on eBay though I have implemented a fairly high minimum purchase as small prints and shipments are labour intensive in disproportion to the return.

My interest at this point is in working with folks that are doing a high-end table or diorama.    The better your work (and photography) the more interested I will be...and the more interested I am the more flexible I can be on pricing.  I can also modify any of the below items to your specifications and, within reason and subject to my abilities, I can also create new items for your project.

All proceeds (as in 100%) of any fees for prints, or in recognition of a custom design, will go to the MS Society.  Note that payment through eBay means that the MS Society will be automatically paid from proceeds (and eBay does not charge their overhead).

Purchase Bling on eBay

To place an order please download this spreadsheet, select the quantities of items you want, and then copy the highlighted area and paste it into a message to me on eBay or Facebook along with any special requests.   I will confirm the price at which point you can pay by selecting the appropriate value of "custom build items" from my eBay listing (units of 10, 5, 1 GBP).


Field HQ
£2.49

Tools
£1.49

Drums
£1.49

Ammo crates
£2.49

Crates
£1.99

Antitank
£1.49

Utility poles
£2.49

Dragons teeth
£1.99

Outhouse
£2.99

Road Signs
£1.99

Belgian gates
£2.49

Field Kitchen
£5.99


Picket Fence
£3.49

Horizontal Fence
£3.49

Vertical Fence
£3.49

Stone Wall - Rework Needed
£3.49

Horizontal Fence Extras
£1.49

Stone Wall Extras - Rework needed
£1.99

Well
£2.99

Pontoon Bridge
Negotiable

Basic Wagon
£3.99

Field Wagon
£13.99

Barrels
£1.99

Tires
£1.99

Lumber - Customize
£4.99

Laundry (x3)
£1.99

Stone n Steel Fence
£14.99


Order Entry Spreadsheet --> Purchase Bling on eBay

2 comments:

  1. Those darn buckets! I have a small collection of stuff that one might throw on a tank, including buckets, but wanted to fill it out more before posting it! Will soon..honest!

    ReplyDelete