Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Items For Sale from this Blog

Item Link to Article Buy
Duplicator 4S Build Platform Clips LINK
Available Configurations


Arduino Nano/LCD Projects Platform LINK
Available Configurations


RepRap Environmental Monitor
(Alarm and Kill Switch)
LINK
Prices / Terms and Conditions

Price includes shipping to destinations within the UK.  For shipping outside of the UK please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment