Here is a screen capture of the demo application that I have been, and will be, discussing. It's a simple example but demonstrates a fair amount of functionality behind the scenes.
- The "ADC Test Session" demonstrates the app reading voltage levels from an ADC via I2c and displaying a graph of both the realtime data and of a high water mark achieved over a second.
- The "Joystick Test Session" demonstrates the app reading voltages from a joystick via the same ADC as above and detecting a button push via a GPIO.
Some of the things that I will be discussing include the following:
- Node.Js Async Processing Example
- Node.Js Web Page Processing (Using 'html' Library)
- Using Socket.IO to animate a client side graph
- Integrating a Realtime Clock and an ADC via I2c
- Integrating a Joystick via I2c with a GPIO detected button