Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

LAMP

I have installed LAMP on my CritterCam RPi so I can host a little web application written in PHP.   I am not using MySQL at this point but being able to run it on the RPi is kinda cool.   It is slow but still...!

I followed the install instructions at this link.   They are great and so don't need repeating.  You can see the results here where LAMP is delivering the preview web page for my CritterCam.


No comments:

Post a Comment