Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Distracted Again!

I keep getting distracted.   This time not with doing stuff that needs doing around the house but with our back garden.   I have never actually had a back garden before, or at least not in the any recent decade, and certainly not one with visiting wild life.

Granted below pictures don't qualify as very exciting wildlife but I am hoping that my setup will allow better shots as spring arrives.


Take a garden, a table, and a fat ball.   Add a Canon DSLR, an A/C power adapter, an iMac running DSLR Assistant, a long powered USB Cable, and an iPad as an extra viewing screen (so I can still be doing something useful), and you have my BirdCam.

Now if only I had some more interesting birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment