Evolution of a Blog

This blog has evolved as I have as a maker. It starts at the beginning of my journey where I began to re-tread my tires in the useful lore of micro electronics and the open-source software that can drive them. While building solutions around micro-electronics are still an occasional topic my more recent focus has been on the 3D Printing side of making.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Multiple Failures

The very first "on battery" run of the 'bot ended with multiple failures resulting in an upside down situation.   Don't you just hate it when that happens?   Proximity sensors did not stop the motors from trying to climb the cabinet.   Interestingly the 'bot had both the power and the traction to do so!   Latency killed the stop command that was sent from my control panel with the two adding up to the scene on the right!



No comments:

Post a Comment